Friedman Disability has helped over 12,000 clients in the Pacific Northwest win more than $200 million in Social Security disability benefits. With offices in Spokane, Portland, Seattle, Tacoma, and Everett, our attorneys help clients obtain SSI, SSDI, and VA disability benefits. Let us help you.
Social Security Disability & SSI
Disabled people seeking Social Security Disability (SSD) or SSI benefits are up against tough disability decision-makers. The Social Security Administration's bureaucracy often denies benefits to many eligible individuals. Learn more.
Disabled veterans seeking VA disability benefits are up against tough disability decision-makers. Proving disability can be an uphill battle in which you, the disabled veteran, are forced to shoulder the burden of proof. Learn more.
Disability Related Topics
News and Updates
- VA Grants TDIU Rating to Veteran with PTSD
- How Obesity Affects Your Social Security Disability Claim
- VA Disability: Eligibility For Total Disability Rating Based Upon Individual Unemployability (TDIU)
- How Receipt of Unemployment Benefits May Affect Your Social Security Disability Claim
- Child SSI: Supplemental Security Income for Children